Contributors

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year and Indian Food

It's the New Year.  Which means I've totally been imbibing more "stuff" than I should have.  And so have you.  Admit it, even though we do really well not having that come-and-get-me dessert at the Holiday party, we probably did have some extra wine.  Or a lot of extra wine.  Because it's the Holidays.  And you have to. 

But now it's time to get back on track.  Yup.  You know it, and I know it.  BuuuUuuuut...this is not a bad thing.  Because you have to admit, it feels so much better to do things right. 

So in light of healthier New Year cooking, I'm making Indian tonight.  The idea of course is to make this heavenly, spicy concoction that will transport me to another world while being at the same time healthy and full of veg.  I'll let you know how it goes!  Recipes tomorrow though, these are all untried so I want to check them out before I post them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment